Wednesday, June 25, 2008

welcome mats are always dirty

dear kitty:: all of this time I have been searching for a place to blog away. and finally I found this through my one and only - google. I love google. I learned a game through it actually -- google labeling -- it is quite entertaining while at work. It gives me something when I need to take a step back.
Anywho, so back to what I started with. I finally found a place to blog. I will formally introduce myself in my next post. For now, I just wanted to test the waters.
Till the next - enjoy the silence.

-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.