Tuesday, April 28, 2009

update: no drinks for Cin

this year has been hectic for me.

as I am sure that it has been for many people.

Whenever I get stuck in a rut, I try to look at things in a positive manner so that I can pick myself back up and move forward. So here is a list of good stuff that has happened to me so far:

I am getting married. enough said.
I have reinforced some of my friendships/relationships and it feels great.
some have fallen apart - and I feel great about that as well.
my family is my family, but when things go down - my family sticks together.
this getting healthy for the future is a great idea.
my first step to a long time goal has been taken.
I am growing up.

I know that the sky can be gray and cloudy sometimes, but I also know that the sun will eventually find a way to shine through.

I have to have faith.
I get scared sometimes of what the future holds for me. But I know that I cannot allow the fear to control me. I have to fight back, be strong, and know that things have a purpose in life like I do. I have to remember all of the positive things/ moments/ people and use their strength as motivation.

so right now, this is where I am. trying to get energy from my friends and family so that I can remain positive and push forward- not only for myself, but for my family, for the future and for Mr. Tortilla Face.

grandma: I wish you could hear all of the prayers said in your name. I love you.

enjoy the silence
-Cin

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone... and you probably already know that. I really like that you are being positive about how to tackle the future. It can be pretty scary at times but we have to stay positive in order to get through it.

Still praying for your Grandmother and your family...

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.