Friday, June 12, 2009

today I signed my life away

although I should make the time to blog here about certain things that are going on, I don't happen to have the time at this moment - SO just a quick rant:

do you agree that your personality can be affected by your astrological sign? I am not sure what my conclusion is... but

I am a Capricorn... according to all of the books, and the wesbsites that I've read - I am true to what they say that I should be like. Yet, I have come across others like Mr. Tortilla Face that are complete opposites of what they are supposed to be like. "Aries - spontaneous, active... Tortilla face - I don't think that he can even spell spontaneous."

BUT my rant comes from people telling me that YES, your astrological sign CAN INDEED AFFECT YOUR PERSONALITY.
I know two people - for the purpose of this blog, one will be ass, the other will be hole. put them together and they become an asshole - that blame their personality on their astrological sign. These two happen to have the same astrological sign, and when put together... they become so annoying that there is no escaping it. They obviously do not see this and in turn think that they are wonderful, righteous, and that the world revolves around them. Pretty much, they love each other and portray it by Ass always telling Hole how wonderful they are. And vice versa. Nauseating.
Now normally, this really doesn't matter. A person will be who they are regardless of how much I bitch and cry about it. But these two talk about their greatness so much and how their greatness comes from their astrological sign, that I started to question it. I went online and searched their signs and yes, there were some similarities. Then I compared them to other people that are of the same sign and I saw the difference. It turns out to be that not everyone of that sign is an ass or a hole.
Those two just want to blame their ugly attitude on their sign and end up giving it a bad rep. I almost fell victim to their lies and was going to start hating their sign. Good thing I took the time to do research and figure out their lies. They are assholes because they are assholes. And although it is who they are, it is not because they are a Taurus, or a Libra, or a Leo.

so there it is folks. If you have been branded by websites and books as being a spontaneous and adventurous person that loves the outdoors... don't worry. You do not have to live up to those standards. You can sit at home and watch TV and no one will know that you are defying your astrological sign. So Mr. Tortilla Face...take out the control and enjoy being you. As for Ass and Hole... I am now on to your evil tricks!!!

enjoy the silence
-Cin

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

I completely agree that astrological signs have nothing to do with our personality... Usually the ones it does affect are those who read their horoscope and let themselves be guided by it. Anyway you are the person you want to be anyone can change their personality if they wanted to.

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.