Monday, September 22, 2008

did ya miss me?

come on I know you missed me. I missed you. my little blog you! I've been so busy. doing stuff. so shame on me for the neglect. But I am back now. I think.

so let me talk to you about someone that is beyond important in my life:


this right here is my babe. or as my mom calls him, my tortilla face. It is the most recent picture of us in which we are spending some quality time at a soccer game. (this night LA Galaxy owned DC United 5-2) It looks like if I am really darker than he is. But who cares, the boy is white.

he is the person that makes a lot of imperfections in life seem perfect. The best part is that he does it by simply being him. this babe of mine has been molded into a smart ass, shit talking, sarcastic little a-hole by... moi. But deep down, you will find that he is a very patient, kind-hearted, level-headed, funny guy. I love having staring contests with him - I always win though because he falls asleep. And my favorite part about him is when I ask him "to hold me like he's never held me before." Each time its different. So clever.

Like most guys, he is into sports. And although I hate to admit it to him, so am I. Or at least I have a tolerance and high understanding to most. I just get bored easily. I refuse to let him know this though, because then that would mean having to go to church with him every Saturday... (by church I mean sitting in front of the TV watching college football games back to back).

And although I can tell you 425.3 different things that he does that drive me up against a wall... that is only 10% of who he is. The other 90% makes me forget the times that I want to slap him with a tuna sandwich. And although most do not see it, we are very affectionate towards each other. He makes me feel like his "amorcito." We are friends before we are a couple. I think that is why we click. We complement each other in more ways than one. A lot of my negatives he turns into positives. Times when people make me want to smack them, he gives me the look that makes me settle down (after yelling a bit of course). When either is down, the other picks up the pieces. (I love how he takes care of me when I am sick). We bring out the best of each other and push each other to improve. He is my support team, cheer leading squad, and bff rolled into one. I can talk. And he can listen. At least for the most part he listens. Although there are plenty of times when I catch him in lala land when I am running my mouth. Even then, I can't blame him (even though I do). I do talk a lot.


And about a year from now, we will start a new chapter of our lives together. holy crap I am going to be known as Cin de Tortilla Face..... I wouldn't want it any other way.
so here's to you babe. I hope you are ready for this roller coaster of a coming year. I promise that in the end the ride will be more than worth it. I love you.


enjoy the silence -- Cin (de Tortilla Face) aka CinPamStid

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

I have to be honest... I like: CinPamStid. This was a really cute blog. Ok Bye!

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.