Tuesday, November 4, 2008

make yourself aware

the time to vote is here.

a new era will start today, whether it be Obama's or McCain's.
this is your chance to be part of this new era.
being a Californian, and most importantly, an American citizen - I exercise my right to vote. Here are some links that I used in making my decisions on the propositions out there, as well as the candidates. Hopefully they will help you out --

Propositions

Candidate Statements

whatever the results might be, just remember this... the Bush era will finally be over. and that on its own should bring a smile to your face.

enjoy the silence

-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.