Tuesday, November 25, 2008

lame

so pretty much I had this post all nice and done and my computer decided to take a crap on me last night. so instead of typing it all up again, I went to sleep. It has been a long time since I have gone to sleep before 11pm. I woke up this morning all chinky-eyed.
so now a new post
my thoughts from yesterday are simply just that... thoughts of another day. so this blog will most likely be random, but consider it an update if you may.
I have been so busy these days. what with my sister's wedding, her shower, bachelorette party, and my family coming down, as well as soccer and football games - I have not had a lot of time for me. so here is Cin time.

my sister and her family came down last Friday. It was SO good seeing them again. I learned a lot of things from this visit of theirs. some of it I am still unsure of and I am still figuring out. but for the most part, it felt so good seeing them once more. I love my nephews. I know that once I have my own that my attention will be headed my kids' way. But the love I have for my nephews will never be replaced. They really mean a lot to me.
my sister's shower - well let's just say that I dreamt of it differently. I am never satisfied, and I think that is just the Capricorn in me. I like things to be perfect and try to do a lot of it on my own. Sometimes, (especially for party events) it is best to get as much help as possible to avoid unwanted headaches. Now I know for her baby shower! Not that she plans on having kids any time soon - but just in case =)
as for her bachelorette party, it was fun. like seriously, I was a bit apprehensive at first because I was unsure as to how people might take it or react. But I am glad that I chose to enjoy the night away with the ladies like I did. We all had a LOT of fun. Especially my sister.
this Sunday I went to the MLS cup (Columbus vs New York). let me tell you that it was kind of boring. but sitting with the LA Riot Squad section is always a blast. They made the time fly by much faster. One of my favorite parts was when they all broke down into a techno dance when one of the teams scored a goal and the stadium blasted a techno tune. Hilarious.
I have not seen JZ in a while. Our schedules have not criss-crossed. We will though... eventually. I miss JZ.
On the other hand, I have seen a lot more of my other bff BelBivDevoe. We had brunch with another friend. She came to my sister's shower. We've had long conversations about stuff that I cannot remember, but I do remember laughing.
My nephew asked me this weekend "Tia Cindy, do you remember Chiquis?" I swear that I could have cried. Instead I smiled and told him "yes, of course I do. why?" and he replied with, "she used to be my friend." If only he knew that she used to be my friend too...

enjoy the silence folks...
-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.