Monday, May 25, 2009

you learn a lot about others when they learn to shut up

so I was in Vegas this weekend with my MOH. good times. I did not expect to make it an "OHMYGOD-WHATHAPPENSINVEGASSTAYSINVEGAS-GIRLSONLY" kinda trip. It was just about the wedding. So we relaxed a lot. Gambled a little. Drank a little (oopsie, but I swear it was a little, not even worth mentioning) I had fun. And I accomplished plenty.

having said that - holy crap, time goes by FAST. please month of June go a little slower, I still have some things I need to do. Don't let July come by so quickly.

*** *** *** *** *** ***
in other news - Mr. Tortilla Face was left with a list of three things that he needed to accomplish while I was away - he accomplished none of them. that is why I love him.
BUT he did take me to Yoshinoya when I came back because he knew that I was hungry and I love that place. score one for him.

*** *** *** *** *** ***
I think I will make an alias and make a new blog. One where I can say as I please. Because this one, although I rant and all - there are limitations. I hate limitations. who knows. I am too lazy to think about it right now. let alone come up with one.

*** *** *** *** *** ***
I have a lot on my mind right now and want to say so much, but like always I wouldn't even know where to start. So I won't. Let's just leave it at the fact that I am questioning a lot of stuff.

*** *** *** *** *** ***
I dreamt that I was having a baby the other day. So real. So nice. It was a little boy. that is all there is to that. no need to elaborate.
I am now... off to enjoy the holiday.

enjoy the silence
-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.