Monday, March 9, 2009

chuck says "hi butt!"

Chuck Norris ... oh this man makes me laugh. the comments made about him. the images that people come up with, like the one I added. And the power that people think his mustache alone possesses. Oh how he makes me laugh.

***

so I'm not much of a religious person. by that I mean, I do not go to church. but, confession: I have been praying a lot lately. by a lot I mean, every day or every other day. Nothing is going on in my life that is different than before. I don't really know why I feel inclined to pray, it's just sort of been happening on its own. I am not complaining. I don't feel like going to church or opening the bible. I just have the need to pray and when I do it feels great.

***

I am starting to stress on the thought of getting a new home (not getting it, but the extra expense that will come with it). it would not be so bad... except that along with it comes the expense of the wedding. and a honeymoon. wow. and in between I have prior engagements that tug at my pocketbook as well. I need to inhale slowly and work out all of the numbers before I start dreaming of bankruptcy.

***

my new favorite saying is "hi butt!" from one of the cell phone companies out there. ha, it makes me think of Mr. Tortilla Face and me. well the relationship we have and how we get along.

***

next weekend is little K's birthday party. I hope I make it on time.

enjoy the silence
-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.