Friday, March 27, 2009

the joke's on you

so I have been receiving a bit more traffic on my blog lately, and I thought to myself, self: your blogs have improved. visitors are coming.

sad to say I know that my writing is the same, its my background that has changed and is attracting new people. More specifically, Twilighters.

I admit that when I chose this background I thought of that movie. Or the book. Or a line in the book which in turn was in the movie.

Anywho when my dear Edward Cullen says, "and so the lion fell in love with lamb" in the book and the movie, its pure m&m's melting in my heart. So naturally, when I saw this picture of this innocent girl dragging this lamb, I thought it was appropriate to commemorate that line. Obviously in this situation the roles have switched. She is the lion (aka Edward Cullen, my love). I will sacrifice myself and be that poor little lamb being dragged if it's him dragging me.

If you have stumbled upon my page because of my header - I apologize that there are no images regarding Twilight. and although I LOVE the saga and am a devoted fan, this blog is not dedicated to it. (only when I feel like drooling) but I do thank you for stopping by. And to show my true gratitude, I will leave you with one of my recent favorite pics out there.

I do not remember where I got this from... but I do remember my reaction when I first saw it :O
oh wait - this came from the brilliant, Clever Girl Goes Blog. I'm too lazy to link her blog, but just check her out on the blogs I follow. <<---

So here's to that poster. And here's to the weekend.

enjoy the silence
-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.