Thursday, October 2, 2008

savor silence goes blog

in case you did not know... I am kinda new to this blog world. its not my 1st month in or anything of that sort. But I am still trying to remember that its here. And I am still finding out new things about how to use it.

One of the features that I started using is the Google Reader. I have found some awesome blogs on the Blogs of Note.

One of my recent finds and favorites is Clever Girl Goes Blog. This is such gooood reading. Tia is the mastermind behind some LOLs I have at work sometimes. Her writing is so personal that when I read it, it makes me feel as if though I am talking to one of my friends. In some cases, I feel as if though she is writing on my behalf. The way she puts words together makes it so easy to be part of whatever story she is telling. I really enjoy this type of writing.

Her most recent blog that I have enjoyed is the one where she pinpoints feelings, emotions, thoughts, and everything revolving your ex. I do not think I could have said it any better.

If you get a chance, check her out and sit back and enjoy some good reading. I know I've become a follower.

as for me, I have some work to finish up before I head out to my dinner date.

enjoy the silence -

Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.