Sunday, October 12, 2008

sunday. sunday.

ah it is Sunday. a day to relax. a day to enjoy the sun. a day to feel the cold wind in my hair. and my neck. and my feet. and my arms. my goodness the sun deceived me today. I woke up to sunshine.... once I went outside, the breeze laughed at me while it covered me from head to toe.
I think that I love and hate Sundays. I loooove Sundays because it is the perfect day to relax. I love just laying in bed and napping when I feel like it. put a good movie on. get under the comforter. and chill. the part that makes me cringe is when I remember that it is Sunday which means that a new work week will begin the following day.So although the bed sounds great. and an afternoon nap on the hammock is a dream... I have to get up to go run errands that will not be able to get done during the week.
ah Sundays.
so after this blog has been typed out and my thoughts are gathered... I will go straighten my hair (maybe keep it curly), get dressed. and run errands. the only good thing is that I have a soccer game today and it should be fun. or at least it will allow me to have time to forget that tomorrow is Monday.
so bloggers enjoy the silence this Sunday folks. wear socks today.

-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.