Wednesday, October 1, 2008

with accomplishments come long nights

man oh man am I pooped. work has been hectic. I have to admit that I was slacking off a bit last week, and now it caught up to me. sometimes I come into the office and I just have zero motivation to get my day going. and sometimes... I want to make sure I leave everyone, especially myself impressed. This is the mood that I am in this week. And it has paid off. Although there is a lot of work and I have been working nonstop... I have accomplished much. I also noticed that I am not as stressed because I know that I am on a pace that allows me to complete what I have set out to accomplish to begin with. I guess its good that I am in this mood because I have to work this weekend. Personally, it does not bother me. I just might need a break after this week though.

on another note, I have accomplished yet another goal of mine. a personal one. it started out as being a vanity goal, and after my whole gall bladder surgery... it has turned into a health-related goal. and I am slowly but surely reaching my goal. I am so proud of myself... that I treated myself to a Hersheys bar. ok that kind of defeated part of my goal, but 1 won't hurt. plus aunt flow is coming soon, and my chocolate cravings are at their highest. I swear they screamed HERSHEYS!!! and squealed with joy when I opened the wrapper.
I just realized what time it was and asked my self "self, why are you still at work?" since I could NOT come up with a brilliant reply... I choose to leave. till next.

enjoy the silence

-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.