Thursday, December 11, 2008

i have a cold

I can hear the Smashing Pumpkins playing in the background
papers being separated, stapled, printed.
its not too cold today.
I think the heater is on
somebody has a pretty perfume on.
somebody is laughing and chit chatting
computers are broken down.
my nose is running
my head is throbbing
my body is starting to ache
money is being exchanged
checks are being written
coffee is being brewed
yet none of this helps or stops my cold from coming
apparently someone invited it to the wedding this weekend.
I RSVPed me plus one.
this was not the one I was hoping to take

enjoy the silence -
Cin

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

Awww. that sucks... hope you are feeling better tomorrow. By the way we are coming tonight... If you guys need any last minute help let me know

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.