Thursday, December 18, 2008

so exhausted

today was madness at work. MADNESS.
no need to talk about any of it because I am done for the day. but man... what could I change about today? EVERYTHING. yes it is that drastic.

on to other things. my Banani is married now. WOW. yet she is at our house every day. And she reminds us that she still has the key. man she loves us. I wonder if it will be hard for her to get adjusted to the married life. I wonder if she will eventually learn to cook. I wonder if after the sex, the new Mr. Banani will be in better moods. let's see how it all plays out.

did I mention that today was a shitty day? It is. My brain is officially crap right now. Nothing works in there. Thoughts are drifting around. slowly. sadly. but nothing makes sense.

On to other things, I walked in yesterday to work to find out that someone that I used to work with is in jail. It came out in the news and all. Apparently, this person has been known for going to the high schools nearby and offering the minors rides. Now that he is long and gone from this job, it seems to be that he still has this habit. BUT this time it caught up to him. He has been charged with attempting to kidnap a 13-year old girl in Covina in his work truck. The girl was able to fight him off and get away from him. According to the news, later that night while the girl had dinner with her family, she recognized the truck outside of the restaurant. He was then apprehended and is now in jail. His bail has been set to $1 million. His family notified us that apparently the inmates are handling the fact that he is being charged for trying to kidnap a 13-year old. They do NOT tolerate child molesters or rapists in jail. They automatically give the green light to kill them.
I am upset. This guy was really cool with me on a personal basis. He was nice, funny, and has a young daughter that he always talked about. To see him in these eyes bothers me. You never imagine it could ever be anyone you know until it happens. This one was close to home.
Now nevermind me, imagine what his family is going through. What will his daughter be told when she wonders where daddy is? What are they going through? Humiliation. Anger. Worry. Stress. All for what? For him and his sickness. I am not sure how things will work out for him and his family. But I hope that whatever it is, it happens quickly to at least alleviate some of the pain that I am sure that they are in right now. As for him - he will get what he deserves.

enjoy the silence.

Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.