Tuesday, February 24, 2009

and the winner is...

I have come to a sudden realization that I am going to get married.
I knew it all along.
I wear the ring every day.
but it has FINALLY hit me.
I am going to be buying my dress this weekend. can you believe that? this is huge. for me, this is the real first step (although I already have put down deposits for the ceremony and the reception locations). I think the dress is a bit more close to home because this is something that I am going to be wearing. And just knowing that I am going to go and try it on and buy it just blows my mind. This is really going to happen.

***

leadership is not just a title. it is a quality that not everyone posseses. and for those that think that they have it - check your followers. how strong is the following? and how loyal are they?

***

JZ you are a great friend. I appreciate everything that you have done and who you are.

***

I am happy today.

enjoy the silence
-Cin

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

Aaaaawwwwwwww! Thanks... I try... You are a GREAT friend too!

The dress shopping will def give you that OMG feeling of "this is really happening"

Cant wait to see you in that dress on saturday... but mostly on your wedding day.

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.