Tuesday, February 17, 2009

rants are great

I have come to the conclusion that when you are supposed to have a bad day - you are destined to have a bad day. It doesn't matter what you do to try to improve it. Or what positive energy goes your way. Sometimes you are just going to have a bad day. Its ok really. Simply cry yourself to sleep and wake up the next day hoping that the day will be a better one.

***

You know how comedians always joke about how once a couple gets married, the wife decides to get greedy with the puntang (and yes I had to use that word. as vulgar as it sounds, it has a nice ring to it). Any who, so the wife puts a lock on the panties. And then the pooooor husband cries like the horny bastard that he is. .Well I think that is a cover up. And it all boils down to men being the cause that women get confused and end up on shows like Snapped.
I see it this way, and please try to follow along because I am trying to type as quickly as my thoughts are racing:
1. in the dating stage, a man finds a woman attractive and wants to sleep with her.
2. although he will take it if she gives it up quickly, he prefers the challenge. this is why some women play hard to get.
3. if you play too hard to get, then he gets bored and loses interest. (unless he is completely head over heels for you, yes there are exceptions to everything)
4. once you get married he wants you all the time. I mean you two are now bound by law and by law he wants what is rightfully his.
5. after a while, it slows down. he doesn't want it as often because he has grown used to the fact that this woman will always be there. the urgency to sleep with you is slowly diminishing.
6. for the most part, the man starts approaching his wife when he wants to. lets face it. we are human. we have human needs. and unless he is in high school, his needs have slowed down a bit.
7. some men expect their wives to spread eagle on command. (once more- sorry for the vulgarity, but I am on a roll) he feels that since she is the wife, she has to fulfill her duty.
8. if the wife plays hard to get, his interest sparks. he starts trying once more to get into those panties - that technically - by law, are bound to him. well not the panties, but what is in them. (see my number 2)
9. if she plays too hard to get he goes to the hooker on Long Beach Blvd or gives his dollars to the stripper at the Spearmint.
10. remember ladies, you can be classy, sophisticated, educated, and lady-like outside of the bedroom. but once its just you and him alone - then its ok to let the hair loose and be dirty, nasty, kinky, and all of the etcs.

so what does this all mean??? men, stop trying to say that we stop giving it up. you prefer if we turn you down SOMETIMES. if we were so willing, then you would find us boring and outdated.

and women, make it interesting. although it is nice to be spontaneous and initiate every now and then, don't always take on this role. and please do NOT throw yourself to them. he chose you for a reason. remind him of what it was by making him work for it, even if the ring is already on your finger.


please do not read too much into this. although I believe that sex is important in a relationship, I feel that couples that have a great friendship are the ones that will survive even on the worst days.

***

I first thought to myself.. "self, you should blog." I never knew what to blog about. I just knew that I wanted to do it. And so far my blog has proven to be about as random as I am. I don't really have a themed blog. I kinda just blog about what is current in my life and in my head. Which for the most part is too much for my mind to handle, let alone this blog. So here is to me. And my random blogs. And my random thoughts. And my random life.

enjoy the silence
-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.