Friday, July 25, 2008

double-u, tee, eff

today was supposed to be a good day. f*ck him for ruining it so early in the morning. It isn't even 9 in the morning and he has managed to be an asshole already. Good job! thumbs up to ya. I was not aware that my job required me to be an accountant, assistant and a baby-sitter. I should get paid extra for that last one.
I refuse to allow him to ruin my day. inhale... exhale. I am going to do my work to my best ability as I always do. I will leave him be with his sissy fits. maybe aunt flow came to visit him...
a big fu to him.

today he needs to practice and enjoy the silence

-Cin

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

I like your tags...

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.