Monday, July 28, 2008

weekend summary

good morning to you all.
actually, I am quite bitter today and there was nothing good about this morning. So as rude as it may sound, I hope no one was able to sleep well last night. and if you did - I envy you, truly.
last night I had to share my sleeping time with somebody that snores. this person snores very loudly. I usually have a plan when this happens. I try to fall asleep before they do so that I can avoid hearing them snore. Last night I was tired and I knocked out before they did - plan worked. Then at 4 in the morning I was awoken to loud snoring in my face. Somehow they had invaded my space and had decided that my ear was a great place to snore into. I shoved and poked and moved. All I got was them moving slightly over. finally around 4:45am I fell back asleep. this ruined my Sunday night sleep. And my Monday morning wake-up routine. I usually get up at 5:45am to get ready for work, today I woke up at 7:00am. needless to say I was and am tired.
that was how my weekend ended.
As for it starting - I went to go check out the Stepbrothers. This movie started out with such a bang that I was laughing my ass off. part after part I could not stop laughing. And then... it just slowed down. I caught myself checking the time, trying to calculate how long the movie was and how much longer I had to sit there. Every now and then some funny parts would come in. I admit that it ended well, but somewhere in the middle I got bored.
I had some stuff on my mind that I wanted to write about this weekend, but right now - I am exhausted. My mind is not in it's right state. I have to get my mind working because Comet has his training class tonight and I need to make sure that I am the pack leader - not him. If I allow him, he will run me over. Do you know how tiresome it is sitting with a 50+lbs Golden Retriever adolescent that wants to sniff everyone and anything and can pull you without trying? Plus he thinks he is a puppy still and wants to be treated as one. time for some major caffeine.

enjoy the silence.

Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.