Tuesday, July 8, 2008

welcome back to your office space

first day back to work... remind me again why I was missing this place?

this place is the same story different day. I have become a worker that stays at her present job due to the need of a paycheck, not because of the joy it brings to my life. sad. pathetic, but somebody has to pay my bills. and since I don't have a family full of riches or a sugar daddy - I guess that it will have to be me. I do have a plan on how to improve this part of my life. It is part of my new lifestyle... but like everything else, things take time.
For now, things are not completely unbearable. I was able to get through the day without feeling the need to walk out of the office and call it quits. I admit that sometimes, just like in every other office job (I imagine), you just feel like kicking the shit out of that printer that keeps giving you a hard time. You've gotta love that scene in Office Space. What job out there does not sometimes make you feel like if you are living proof of that movie? Oh well. enough of my J-O-B. It really is not worth me typing about it and thinking about it after I have worked my 9-5 for the day. This is Cin time.

ahhhh. I had so much to say just now. But I think that I am about to throw up. I just heard something that completely topped off coming back to work and dealing with this bullkaka. I definitely do not want to blog about it until I have collected my thoughts. For now... blah.

enjoy the silence --

Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.