Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Buddha and PichoPacho



this little man is my nephew Benjamin. He is my little buddha. He is the youngest of my nephews at 3 years old. Let me tell you something about this little booger - he is personality. personality. personality. he has this look about him that makes you think "aw. how cute!" but once his mind and his mouth get going - get outta the way, because he turns into Captain Jack Sparrow or Darth Vader (whatever movie he happens to be into at the time). he is so animated. at first he refused to talk. he just wanted to do his own thing. Then it seems as if though he decided he was ready to be a big boy and just started being part of conversations. He definitely does not have a problem telling you "NO!" or "I don't love you anymore!" He is the youngest, but runs the household without a problem. And even though he is a firecracker ready to go off... he is soooo loving. he always gives me kisses and tells me that he loves me. He gives me hugs. Wakes me up to a good morning kiss. Tells me "don't worry tia Cindy, I will help you!" I love my buddha.




and now my PichoPacho. this is my first nephew Eric. Ben's older brother. In case you are wondering which one he is, he is the Michael Phelps Jr that is jumping off! ok. ok. so maybe this is not a close up picture and you are not able to see how handsome he is. But I chose this picture because it reminds me so much of the little man that he is. He LOVES sports. Soccer is his love. when he was young, he knew players just by seeing what jersey they were wearing. And he couldn't read at 2, so its not like if he was reading the names on the back. Swimming is his latest thing. And let me tell you, he is pretty good at it. He keeps advancing level to level without a problem. In his last class he was amongst 10 year olds. This is who he is. He likes to venture into things that help him gain knowledge and grow. He has always been really quick on picking up on new things. He loves learning stuff that have to do with dinosaurs, astronomy, and sports. He is smart, funny, and shy. He LOVES his Tia Cindy and he definitely tries very hard to please me. Having a conversation with him is now very entertaining, especially since he contributes to it very well. And his smile... I love his smile. It lights up his beautiful eyes. I love my Picho Pacho.

these are my boys. Even after I have my own... these two will still be my boys. if they only knew how much they helped me years ago to get out of a rut I was in. this is only one of the reasons why they mean so much to me.

enjoy the silence

-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.