Friday, August 1, 2008

last day at work

oh the joy. last day of work today. I get to sleep in for some days. I really cannot wait. I find joy in the small things. this trip is going to be a serious one. this trip is going to be a relaxing one. this trip is going to be a trip.
if only I can get off of this funk that I am in... I need to wake up and kick ass at work, but last night was a long one. And I wish that I was still in bed. suck it up Cindy.
typing and exercising my brain always helps me wake up. so that was the purpose of this blog. too bad I can't think of anything to type about.
people wake me up!!!

enjoy the silence in my head

Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.