Tuesday, August 26, 2008

weekend summary

this past weekend was GREAT. as I stated before, I had plenty of activities to do. Early AM I headed out to downtown LA. (see picture of our skyline) I went to handle some shopping with the family. that was ... quite exhausting, but we accomplished a lot. then I made an appearance at a Mary Kay party for my bff.


And then make-up time at Becks' house, a little bit of bowling, and good times at the beach! that was all on Saturday. And then on Sunday... relax time. It was great. Oh... somewhere in there I was able to vent, discuss, talk, laugh with JZ about my recent issues with my friend. Although I have resolved some issues on my own and how I am going to handle them, it was good having someone else listen and tell me that I am not losing my mind! thanks for the sanity check.
I added some pictures that hopefully show what a great time I had! and if the pictures don't cut it... you're just going to have to trust me on this one!






other then that. I have nothing more to say. I will post later on about other things.


enjoy the silence

-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.