Monday, August 11, 2008

crap-o-la

something has been on my mind recently that does not allow me to enjoy my day to day routine. I have a bit of a grudge against life right now. I do want to vent a bit on here, but there will be discretion due to this forum being out in the open for anyone to be a part of.
I want to be strong. I want to have faith in others.
Unfortunately, I have been trying to sift through lies recently. I am unsure of one person's words. I do not know if they are feeding me lies 100% of the time or just 50%. I am completely aware that the lies exist though. I have caught them in more than one. I know that they are definitely concealed underneath well rehearsed stories. Obviously, some weren't concealed well enough. Knowing that they exist makes me question a good 90% of what comes out of their mouth. I find myself trying to figure out what part of the daily conversation holds truth to it. And what part is oozing with lies.
What kind of friendship is this? It is so unstable. One day everything is just fine, and two days later I catch this person in lies. Most of the lies are small ones. Ones that can be easily avoided. This person fears reaction and I believe that they fear rejection. They want attention so badly, that they would lie just to maintain it. It makes it hard on me to carry a conversation about what is going on in their life. I have to decipher the truth amongst the lies. I end up disliking and questioning other people involved in the stories as well. So now, not only am I questioning the integrity of this person, but I am questioning who they associate themselves with. It is a bit unfair to the others, but the stories this person draws up for me makes me believe that wrong doers are out to get them.
I am trying so hard to maintain a positive attitude and I keep coming up with excuses as to why this person does what they do. Right now though, I am at a point in my life where these lies tire me. I am in no mood or shape or form to deal with them. I have bigger problems to tackle. I find these stories to be childish and a lame cry for attention. they are slowly discouraging me from maintaining a friendship with this person. should I stay or should I go?
normally, I would have a higher tolerance to deal with this individual. but this grudge that I currently have against life does not allow me to simply look away. Instead it has caused me to want to take this problem full on. And it has caused me to get angry. And it is slowly pushing me to walk away. I just want to shake it off. I just want to shake them. I do not want to lose the friendship, but I also do not want to lose my sanity and temper with this person. decisions. decisions. can someone help me out? anyone understand the dilemma? please give me an insight on how to handle this. I have not been able to think right recently. and in fear of just screaming and crying because life has handed me more drama - I want help. until I know what I want to do with this individual, I will continue doing as I have been this week. limited conversations.

enjoy the silence. I am dishing a lot of it lately.

Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.