Friday, August 15, 2008

tgif

man these Olympics are really kicking my butt. I love watching them as much as I love watching the World Cup, but they throw my sleeping schedule completely off. Today it caught up to me and I was 30 minutes late to work. The rest of the week I had pulled it off. Oh well, at least its Friday and I am able to rest tomorrow.
On another note - I miss JZ =( . Come back to me lol
My last post was a good therapy session. It helped me in more ways than one. I slept better that night. It felt as if though a big weight was lifted off my shoulders and I actually have answers to some of my questions. Like how to deal with my friend. Things have definitely improved within me on how to deal with this person.
It also opened the forum for someone from my past to come into my present and comment on it. This person never seems to want to go away. What can I say ... this person loves me. I have proof. This person's comments helped me see how far I have come. I am older now. I have more stability in my life. I have stronger friendships. I am happy. I have had my downs, but that is part of life. Ying Yang right? You have to take the good and bad. This person made me realize how lucky I am to have the life that I have and to have the people in my life. I appreciate the ones that I am closest to dearly. As for this person, they do not have a meaning in my life. Their words do not have any substance so I decided on not publishing their comments. There is enough chaos in this world. I do not need to add some of it to my blog. It is my blog and I want to keep it bullshit free. I really hope this person just moves on and lives their life to the fullest. I have nothing more to say to them. I will not be posting about them either. My blog is reserved for important things in my life. This person is not part of my life, and has no importance to me. So this is the last you will hear of them. If they decide to continue with the comments... I will continue with the REJECT button.
And now to my delicious lunch. Something that I craved since yesterday.

enjoy the silence

Cin

1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

You miss me! Its okay I miss you too... too bad I couldnt go this weekend. But I will be there for sure on Saturday.

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.