Monday, August 18, 2008

weekend summary

this was a great weekend. Like always, I wish it was a longer one. I really think that Friday should somehow be incorporated into the weekends. I know some people that work 4 days a week, for 10 hours a day. Personally, I wouldn't mind having this schedule. I always feel as if though I just need 1 more day.
Anywho - so this weekend I had a party, I babysat a precious child. And I went to another party. Good times. I usually enjoy the weekends when I get to just relax. I enjoy being at home and just watching movies and cuddling in bed. But every now and then I need to get out and have a drink, socialize here and there, and just enjoy myself. That is what this weekend was like. I think next weekend might be the same. I already have Saturday kind of booked.
A thought came to me this weekend - what if I were to end up being a single mother? Am I up for that challenge? I know it can be done. My mom did it, and there are plenty out there that are doing it as well. But am I ready as a person to take on this task? Just a thought - I know I won't be a single mother - but I am just what-iffing. Sometimes you do not have control of what is handed to you. It is best to be prepared.
Oh, so thanks to all that have recently been reading my blog. I am lucky enough to have a fan that has sent my link out to some people. I have gotten great reviews. I have been told that they enjoy my writing skills. That is awesome! It was also interesting to hear their perspective on what they thought I was talking about when I wrote a certain post. Some of their ideas were way off. Some were on the dot. It has always fascinated me to sit with other people and read the same book, poem, whatever and then discuss what we got out of it. You would be surprised at how different we all see things. It is also quite fun finding out what the writer was really trying to convey and seeing how close your interpretation was. I had some great conservations about my posts and on others' views. So thanks for the extra hits! Keep coming back to read if you please. As for me, I will blog some other time. Time to work!

enjoy the silence
-Cin

0 silence breakers:

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.