Thursday, August 28, 2008

love song

sing me a love song
the one where you proclaim your love to me
and tell me how much I make every sunset that
much more beautiful.
the one where the chorus repeats itself in
perfect harmony
and sings how I make life that much
sweeter.

sing me a love song
let the world know how you understand love now
that you felt it with me.
sing it softly, but sing it proud.
let me feel each word deep in my
heart
knowing why you carefully chose each word just
for me.

sing me a love song
let me love you back
unconditionally
with the tears
and the pain
and disagreements
and our jokes
and smiles
and our favorite everythings.

so sing me a love song
the one written just for me.
so that I can memorize the words
and sing them back to you.


... whenever I'm alone with you ...


enjoy the silence

-Cin






1 silence breakers:

~PaRuPaRo~ said...

thats a pretty picture!

Post a Comment

break the silence... leave me a comment

All work found on Savor Silence by Cin
Creative Commons License
is copyrighted and licensed under a Creative Commons License
For more info, go to http://creativecommons.org/.